2nd Amendment for Dummies

2nd Amendment for Dummies
It's tough to argue with the logic
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 3, 2011

More shenanigans from those peace-loving Muslim extremists

Kabul, Afghanistan – More shenanigans from those peace-loving Muslim extremists

Someone disrespected my religion so I’m going to kill and be-head you. Does that about cover it?

We have some ‘pastor’ in Florida decide to burn the Koran so those peace-loving Muslim extremists decided they would make some folks who had nothing to do with it pay.

Given that logic, am I to assume it’s ok to go be-head some Muslims in America who refer to people like me as infidels and have no qualms about burning the Holy Bible?

Please keep in mind there are people in the U.S. who are trying to demand that Shariah law be adopted in America. Honor killings would then be perfectly acceptable under the new Shariah law. Of course if you’re opposed to it you could be labeled an extremist Muslimphobe.

Let me be clear, I’m opposed to any religion that thinks it’s ok to murder and be-head people who disagree with your religion; especially when their religion is totally intolerant. I’m perfectly ok with you trying to get America to adopt your Shariah law, so long as you’re ok with Americans telling you to take a hike and go back to your country if you’re so happy with it.

Call me strange but if I were a woman and my husband beat the heck out of me under the misguided guise of religiously correct, you had damn well not go to sleep with me in the house. But that’s just me.

No comments: