2nd Amendment for Dummies

2nd Amendment for Dummies
It's tough to argue with the logic
Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 13, 2010

Is Obama really the genius he's purported to be?

Ok, pretend I’m a 4-year-old and explain this to me.

If Obama truly is the smarted U.S. President ever, with an IQ of from 135-165 “or higher”; depending on how much they want to embellish, how is it that the employment rate is hovering around 10% and even higher in many states?

Why is it the economy is still tanked, even though he’s been in office almost two years and was in the Senate (briefly) before that? He can’t legitimately blame George W. Bush for everything from the economy to unemployment to STDs, given the Democrats have controlled the House and the Senate for over 4 years and now they even have the White House.

To top everything Fox News is reporting Russia is going to put fuel into the Iranian nuclear reactors, making the world even more vulnerable.

So how is Obama going to punish the Russians for this flagrant slap in our face? He plans on buying helicopters from the Russians to use in Afghanistan.

I’m fairly certain with today’s technology the Russians would have computer chips on-board those helicopters that would go awry if those helicopters were ever used against the Russians or any of their allies. I know I would.

Does this really sound like a genius?

Either Obama is stupid to the nth degree or he knows exactly what he’s doing and he’s intentionally making the U.S. vulnerable to attack from our enemies. He has managed to alienate the U.S. from any real ally we had and has chapped lips from kissing the rump of every enemy we have.

So, which is it? Is he intentionally and deliberately putting the U.S. in harm’s way or is he truly dumber than a box of rocks? Please, I don’t want any rock collectors giving me grief over that comment or threatening to sue me for defamation of character or slander against their rock collection. It’s just a figure of speech.

I have my own theories on the matter and frankly it scares the hell out of me. At what point are we going to put the brakes on his plans to destroy this great nation and consider trying him and his ilk for treason? That may seem like a very bold assertion but not nearly as bold as what he and his minions have done in less than 2 years.

Inquiring minds want to know. My IQ is only around 147 and I certainly wouldn't take the path he has, knowing it was destroying our great nation. Am I missing something?

No comments: