2nd Amendment for Dummies

2nd Amendment for Dummies
It's tough to argue with the logic
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 6, 2010

At least he didn't blame it on Bush.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/04/new-book-says-obama-e-mailed

"Rove, now a Fox News contributor, said he confronted Obama, then the
junior senator from Illinois, about the quotation during a chance
encounter in the White House cafeteria. According to Rove, Obama
initially denied attributing the quote to Rove, who then showed Obama
the page in question.

"He looked surprised and began insisting he really wasn't saying what he
had quoted me as saying," Rove wrote in "Courage," which will be
released Tuesday. "After a few moments, the conversation drew to an
awkward and unsatisfactory conclusion; he was unwilling to acknowledge
the mistake or apologize. It seemed to me he didn't much care that he
had attributed to me something I had never said and found offensive."

Really? I'm mortified.

No comments: