2nd Amendment for Dummies

2nd Amendment for Dummies
It's tough to argue with the logic
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/17/obama-tells-fox-news-procedural-spat-health-vote-doesnt-worry/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+foxnews%252Fpolitics+%2528Text+-+Politics%2529&utm_content=My+Yahoo

Oh, my gosh! Does Obama ever take blame for his screw ups? Yes, it was a rhetorical question. The answer is no. He continues to blame his mess on George Bush leaving him with the situation.

He was just interviewed on Fox News and dodged every single question presented to him. Instead, he insisted on filibustering with continuous rambling of false talking points, smirking and telling Bret Bare not to interrupt him.

Apparently, he expected the same softball questions that he gets from the lame-stream media. He never answered anything except in inability or unwillingness to answer anything.

Let me try to sum this up for you. I know that you think that you believe what you think I just believe what you think I said, but I'm not certain that what I believe what you think I believe what you think I believe I said is really what I believe I think you believe I said. Let me be clear about that.

No comments: